Event Recommendations for Success
These things that we will mention should come naturally to any normal person but as we have found out the stress of some of these events take most people beyond their “Normal” zone. If you take the time to handle these things beforehand you can almost always guarantee a successful and fun-filled event with no drama. Please feel free to call us should you have any questions.
- Please designate one person to be your official representative to Cedar Bay Retreat. We will only be speaking with them for your own good during your event. (this includes your caterers)
- Our representative is being paid by us to represent us to you. They are not onsite to do manual labor for you or your caterers.
- We adhere strictly to those things previously agreed in the invoice/contract. Please don’t ask us the day of the event to include something that wasn’t originally in the contract. (Many times we are asked to heat or refrigerate something and that is impossible) (We also cannot store chairs, decorations or any supplies you may need before or after your allotted time)
- Please don’t make excuses about start and ending times. We have others that need to use the facilities and you wouldn’t want someone taking 30 minutes out of your schedule.
- If date changes arise please contact us, we will do what we can to accommodate you. Please do not ask for a refund. We do not do refunds if you decide to change venues, locations or decide to cancel for any reason.
- We send out an invoice on the 1st of the month of your event so that you can make your payment. A paid in full invoice is your proof of full payment. We do not accept partial payments.
- Please respect our time for appointments, tours and events, communicate, communicate, communicate we aim to make you happy but we need your help.
Again we are looking forward to working with you. We want you to have the memory of a lifetime and we want you to recommend us without hesitation to your friends and relatives.
Cedar Bay Retreat
Jose Bosque, Director